Being Dull

It's been some time since words haven't been update on this blank white space
Browsing the internet , scrolling down facebook and twitter...
Those are relaxing moments to do through out the whole busy day after work.

Weekends is always precious and brief !
Instead of resting and home ,
I still prefer to make myself contented  with some activities



Get bored of doing things over and over again for daily?
Perhaps ? Not really?
I prefer the positive one ! Don't you ?
Well, clearly that is fact of growing up !
Accept and grow with it.

Probably I just missing studying life tooooo much!
(laugh.......
Probably  I need some excitement !!

Excitement ? where are you?



ps : I adore people who being so cool for being who they are....then I remember once upon a time...
      I was one of them ~



0 knOcks * 敲:

Post a Comment

Christina T- Zchyn. Powered by Blogger.
 

Translate

琴子

琴子