Ramp months

I doubted ...
Being sort of  " grieving " mood when up to end of a month
Isn't sure that's lost or whatever
I do hope things always has it's definition.
As I clearly need verification to put on the gear

Thinking , is that the right track of how a life suppose to be ..?

Works versus social life
I do hope I am on my way  
Yet tons of pending and waiting to make decision ...

Happened caught up few met up with buddies for those weekends


I always like old friends ! Being free and easy all the time
ps : Used a very powerful photography apps to make extra glow !! 



Carried baby Gwen ! Adorable baby of BFF ~
ps : Realize I shall really thinking where to find my Mr Right..




The always girl guide's spirit NDC mate and BFF ~ 
ps : Girls in love always shine their internal and hidden prettiness unconsciously  , don't they ? =)




The texin gathering always talked until late midnight 
ps : I always think we know each since long time ago that could make us talk crapz all long
Happy knowing 1 year anniversary buddies !


Yea ! That's how pictures keep memories 

Still aware with the frequent reminded.
Don't always look back and regret with past.
Keep the good and let go the bad 
You know you will never make it anymore
Saying 
Hey , why are you thinking so much?



0 knOcks * 敲:

Post a Comment

Christina T- Zchyn. Powered by Blogger.
 

Translate

琴子

琴子