Positive set






It is 2013.... !?
A strong feeling to shout out damn , half of the month has gone
Seem that I haven't been doing much things recently...
Lost ( stolen ) a purse of mine eventually with a very unpredictable condition.....
Depression not because of amount of money but always the limited photos that kept inside !
Seriously I hope there will be more kind "people" who only take the cash and junk my purse aside..

Fine ~ depression won't make any changes for life if negative thoughts or energy is stored ..
Revolution target has to be set !...

- Get an Interesting good jobs for adavance ( non stop changing and interview,)
- Take more part time tutor ( no more weekends life..)
- Buy my dream camera EOS canon series ~~ 
- upgrade my smartphone with better android perhaps IOS ? 
- improve photoshop skill !
- make myself prettier- GYM , slim body and less chubby ( give me tips!! )
- more portrait shooting with different photographer ( who is interested ? =D )
- Travel to a city/state where I can meet new challenge, friends and environment
- learn something new !
- explore some state in malaysia !
- low cost visit a foreign country for winter ...
- meet my permanent lover !  
Last of all....earn more money...so that I hit them all 
  
Some of those targets seem hmm way too far...
Well, action and dream big right ~
Law of attraction ! Strive for them !

ps : The above Starbucks calendar diary is always so lovely ! thx to cousin Jas !





3 knOcks * 敲:

  1. - good luck in getting a new job
    - good teacher!
    - Wow EOS! But I currently prefer Sony Alpha series
    - iOS definitely better!
    - photoshop, hahaha! Practice makes perfect
    - chubby face is good mah
    - model for lelong?
    - must travel when young!!
    - example?
    - i left 2 states have not landed =)
    - gold coast, perhaps?
    - "permanent"? All the while are "temporary"? Haha
    - Last of all, If u think u can, u can!

    p/s: nice post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. - thxxx
      - I loyal to canon EOS maa
      - i still not getting used with IOS ><
      - I wan slimmer face!
      - for fun ! I like use pics to express stories and share thoughts!
      - earn more money to travel !
      - diving? guitar!
      - me leave 4/5 like that ><
      - expensive! I want go Hanoi ! you want come?
      - he left or I left me so assume to be temporary xD

      Delete
  2. - welcome
    - good, we buy different model and can share opinion
    - use face lift cream, V shape face (but ori face still the best)
    - "like"
    - me too, travel is a must!
    - no comment, go do whatever u wan especially when young/single
    - Hanoi? I've been dreaming to go since 2 years ago. Really can join? Hahha... I want go, (顺便visit Halong bay)
    - go get married, then is permanent.

    ReplyDelete

Christina T- Zchyn. Powered by Blogger.
 

Translate

琴子

琴子