Letting go

There are pretty much tendency for us to have choices within those wants and needs
This time, when  there is a chance that I just have to speak a Yes to you ,
I doubted it...
As I knew the heart isn't fully occupied for me...
Yet the knowing answer paused me for further instead of accepting all the fond ...

When curiousness and insecure are questioned ,
Your silent and confuse  face seem to reveal the answer
I wish that isn't answer ....
The tighter the hug the more the uncertainty seem to be
The afraid of attaching on you seem to be stronger ..

It seem nothing different within the decision ,
I woke myself up !


ps : Without promises, everything end easily ~



3 knOcks * 敲:

  1. What a nice sharing, Like...

    Her silent always keep my heart in pain, as if being twisted by an unseen power deep from heart. Letting go seems a good way, only if the world is perfect. Stay awake, i pray.

    p/s: waiting a promise, it's not easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. litphen : so i dun wait for any promises nw

    boey : thx ~

    ReplyDelete

Christina T- Zchyn. Powered by Blogger.
 

Translate

琴子

琴子