What am I to you

It is exam season now,
supposedly flipping my notes and viewing those boring slides
Try my best to squeeze in those alphabet term and formulae that created by the noble scientist.

Sigh to say,how i wish i am dutiful type of person....
Time used to play and being moony never been equal to the study time.
It's raining in the morning ~
With lately favorite song
Norah Jones - What Am I To You



A flashed back of a question that i had asked someone recently ,
As it.. a clear reason is always needed for some specific act.

"What am I to you "?
hmm...i suppose it to be big doubt for me with his answer.
As the "special" of his statement seem to be an unknown
Nor it sounds more superficiality to skip it .
As if that particular word to answer me... maybe happen on others.
Well,lesson of that day ?
Don't ever expect much ...(i knew it !!)

There were multi answers I got from others with this question when my MSN displayed it
No matter how , it seem nothing much to bear in mind ?
Instead of that, an answer of him seem much more i stored in mind with plenty of question mark ..
Courage seems needed for me to make it clear..

It's tough when you yourself cant even categories a person position
There is something inside yet it actually nothing much ~
Again i feel i take it too much within this few simple wording
I shall just forget and appreciate the good huh ?



ps : Happiness is like our perfume: We can't give it away without getting a little on ourselves



0 knOcks * 敲:

Post a Comment

Christina T- Zchyn. Powered by Blogger.
 

Translate

琴子

琴子